Join Maplewood gardeners on Saturday, September 16 to refresh our school’s vegetable garden boxes and get them ready for the fall growing season! We will also do some general cleanup of the grounds. Bring your kids, gloves, and garden tools. We will have water and snacks for everyone.
Also, if you have a green thumb and want to share your love of gardening, let your child’s teacher know you can help them during the semester!
Photos by J. Potter-Miller/Maplewood PTA
PTA Board Meeting, Sept. 6, 2017
1. Discussion and possible action: creation of a process for non budgeted items
2. Budget Update
3. Update on Cafeteria Worker gift cards. Can someone be responsible for buying them?
4. Discussion and possible action: Film Kids Brian Cox presents
5. Discussion and possible Action: Mustang Stampede — October 12th and during school.
6. Discussion and possible action: Approve the purchase of 50 computers at the request of the tech team.
7. Discussion and possible action: Buy 300 lanyards (aprox $350) for parents
8. Request forX Acto High Capacity Professional Trimmer $89
9. Discussion and possible action: Change date of PTA Meeting scheduled for May 10th
10. Discussion and possible action :Change Date of Parent Prom
11. Discussion and possible action: Creation of a YearBook Committee<
12. Quick Committee Updates. 1-2 mins each.